My future is starting to look like a black hole. I feel like I’m working so hard only for nothing to be accomplished. My generation will be in school for decades and in debt forever. Maybe I won’t be able to get a job. Maybe I won’t ever make enough money to support a wife or husband, or children. Perhaps I am just working for something that is more of a dream than a reality.
If you love something, set it free. If it doesn’t come back, it probably died of sadness because it thought you loved it.
I feel fat. But how? “Fat” is not an emotion. It is not like feeling sad or happy or even anxious. Fat is something that resides in your body and creates curves or bumps or cushions your parts. It is not an emotion. You can’t feel fat.
The real world doesn’t come with trigger warnings.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences